Order Aider is a powerful cloud based point of sale platform available for Clients as Windows, Android, iOS and Self Ordering Kiosk. Our Self Ordering Kiosk is a robust platform that your customers would love and allows you to accept more orders and serve a broader range of customers with simple technology, without requiring you to hassle with Long Queues, Payments, Promotions, Advertisement with managed hosting & ongoing customer support.
Web Application, Windows Touch Screen App, Android, iOS &Self Service Kiosk
- Billing, Sync, Today Reservation, Preview Old Sales, Deliveries, Open Tables, Main Reading, Reports, Meter Count
- Print Invoice
- Reserve / Change / Void Table
- Advance Pay
- Shift Close
- Paid In&Out / End Of Day
- Print Last Invoice
- Recipes (Division & Group List) | Payment Screen
- Preview –Old Sales | Main Reading | Reports
How OrderAIder Helps
- Trends, Patterns & Reports (On Data)
- S.M.A.R.T (Self Monitoring Analysis & Reporting Technology)
- Member Advantage
- Provide additional value to membership
- Increase engagement
- Increase member retention & loyalty
- Re-enforce your brand
- Help your organisation achieve its objectives
- Provide additional revenue
- Order Aider Self Service Kiosk is Infused with intelligent algorithm to See, understand and interpret your consumer needs through natural methods of communication.
- OA use set of machine learning algorithms that are developed by Microsoft\Amazon to solve problems in the field of Artificial Intelligence.
- Image-processing algorithms to smartly identify, caption, index and moderate live pictures and videos.
- Convert spoken audio into text, use voice for verification or add speaker recognition
- Allow to process natural language with pre-built scripts, evaluate sentiment and learn how to recognize what users want.
- Map complex information and data in order to solve tasks such as intelligent recommendations and semantic search.
- Add Search APIs to your Self Service Advertising KIOSK and harness the ability to comb billions of Advertising images, videos and news with a single API call.